Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Second Chance




Battle of Love and Me

Me :
Why do I even bother 
Why do I try
Giving out hellos 
Sharing my friendship
If you just through it away

When I see your face
I act as if you have gone away
Giving hugs and my words of wisdom
Yet, you don't rely on them

Instead you ignore my presence
My being
My existence 

Maybe I should leave
This wondrous place
I call home

Im not wanted
Im not needed
I am neglected
No one cares
If I live or die

None of it matters 
No one loves me
No one accepts me
For who I am

Love:
Here I am
Me, 
I love you like earth and the sun
I crave your presence to be around me
I enjoy my precious time with you
Our laughs and mistakes we made
Are all memories and treasures
That will forever be engraved in our hearts.

I need you here to keep me going
I was lost and now I'm found
You found me through the rugged allies of despair 
Pulling me out of my end

Now its time I do the same for you..




No comments:

Post a Comment