Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello

Before you read, I have tried to post as often as possible. I know I've been busy, but I miss my audience. I apologize for that. This piece is a message from a dear friend of mind. Whose brought my heart back to life. I love you dear friend. Thank you. Boondocks, I hope you get the same love from someone in your life.

Hello
Precious Heart,
Oh, what a joy you are in the world
I love having your presence
Loved doing life together:
Sharing laughter, study time, and watching you grow
In who you are.
I am proud of what you have become
Precious Heart,
You have crumbled in the face of brokenness, spiritual battle, physical and emotional pain.
Precious Heart, You have conquered all the trouble.
You're an honor to be called my friend.
You have trusted me with your deepest fears
I have welcomed you with my arms.
Make time for joy little heart,
Make time for laughter,
Make time for your journey
For your second chance has begun. 
Precious Heart, 
dont be afraid
of the quakes,
crackes and hurricanes. 
Those storms will blow on
The sun will begin a new dawn.
So Precious Heart,
Farewell. Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment