Saturday, October 5, 2013

Good Morning





Mourning


Mists engulfs the sun blocking life from entering
The surrounding trees turn black as night
 As snow falls like ashes onto  the barren ground
Stones rise up like mountains
Markings of death is engraved so elegantly 
It torments ones soul
I can only see the angel of death walking
His black cloak swaying across the snow
Dangling from underneath
 An arm white as the snow drags behind him
Death is here to visit this morning 
Another soul has been drained of life
As I looked at the body a trance hooks an pulls 
I follow the body in the shadows
drawing near and near the air blasts cold shards 
All around my skin
 Fear shivers through me
The angle of death stops
 As silence falls like death
Slowly he lifts his cloak
A dead girl lays in the snow
Her limped eyes filled with fear
 Are closed by his fingers
He picks her up and carries her
Like a groom carries his wife to their honeymoon 
I follow him
He leads me to a dark empty hole in the ground
He drops the body
Looking of the edge 
My soul leaves my body
The horrid sight scares my inner being
I am morning for my self in the shallow grave
My morning has ended
Beginning  the endless night

Picture:http://www.deviantart.com/art/snow-328755103

No comments:

Post a Comment