Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Broken Heart

Lost in Betray 


Sitting here on a sunny day lost in thought
I find my self thinking of you 
The one I betrayed 
We were childhood lovers
We were in love
We always did for years 
When the time came 
 For us to meet once again
You were a breath of fresh air
A new start to my life


I asked you to dance with me forever in our love
To my fortune I got greedy with jealousy
For you see my other love
Dances with someone whom was a friend
Midnight smoke blinded me from our love
I pushed you out and neglected you
I had forgotten you
I wanted what I had 
With that one long ago

A year later I hear you name
It whispered in the wind
Chanting over and over
My guilt choked me 
Reminding me of breaking your heart
As you fell down with agony

Looking back now
I regret my selfishness
I am sorry for my jealousy
I am sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment