Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Anxiety



Dear The One, 
That voice of thunder and anger 
Echoing  through the corridors
Cracks and rumbles my head
Vibrations crash violently against the shores of my heart
Pounding madly like a drum 
As the slither of your power wraps around
My throat hardens and chokes
It's self
It closes 
All around spinning of your words of abuse 
 Induce the building nausea 
Boiling like lava 
For 13 years your abuse goes on and on 
A fall that never ends
Getting worse as time goes 
I beg and plead you to stop
You continue to hurt me
Draining my life away
I starve as you bash me with a whip of words like worthless and stupid
All ring through my head 
Causing my imprisoment
Let go of me 
Leave me be 
You anxiety 
 

Picture 
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Anxiety-214591782

No comments:

Post a Comment