Sunday, January 11, 2015

Little Girl Everything Is Going To Be OK part 3


The sky churned darker
around me.
The wind gently breezed through the air
calmly and quietly. 
Though in this moment, 
my heart started to race. . .
my body began to shake. . .
I commanded my legs to walk faster
though to my mind I was slow.
Afraid to see what followed behind me,
my eyes fixated on the road.
From what I could hear,
his boots squeaked and squeaked 
louder and louder
closer and closer
my blood ran through my body 50mph.
My legs started to fly.
My feet picked up
and I ran.
But in reality but body couldn't move faster
I was still walking.
I felt the cold air touch my shoulder
followed by claws 
that nested on my arm
Then a jerk.


To Be Continued. . .


Picture:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hand-grab-118671725

No comments:

Post a Comment