Friday, March 28, 2014

Sabrina Black part 1

Dear Boondocks,
Here I am an ordinary girl
Living an ordinary life.
With common parents
And a special family.
Born and raised in a good sized city 
My parents have their battles one is southern my mom, dad is Irish.
Then along came my brother.
Kind and gentle with a big heart.
He has disabilies.
His strength through his struggle insprires
Me everyday.
No me I don't consider my self special 
Not because I'm worried of the flaws I have 
I'm just shy.
Though at that time I developed an axiety disorder along with depression.
I didn't use meds but delt with it on my own.
I felt like no one was there for me when I had the depression or anxiety attacks.
One day I started to write anything I was thinking or feeling. A journal and a pen became my closest friends. Not because I didn't have close friends. Writing is my outlet. Most of what I wrote on this blog pertains to my life or a friends. I love to help people through my poetry. I want people to know they are not alone going through this. I know what it's like think of killing your self, or loniness, betray , abuse. I want to be a voice to you.
Stay strong Boondocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment