Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chasing My Self

                         

   Darkness 
     Has come, time for reminisce
          Of the days missed
        Screaming my name
        Trying to stop before it's too late
    To come back through the gate
         Mistakes whisper and haunt 
            Echos of my voice blow my hears
     Where did I go?
            Claps of foot steps ring 
             As I watch my self unfold
        From stories of old.
         I just want to be me.
      Time is at a close
         Or is it near
    A hand of fear
Holds me dear 
           
    Air is getting short 
I feel torched 
From the scars I bare
    Dear someone spare me?

I woke up from a dream
So real it seemed

Picture: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Save-Me-From-This-World-62533074

No comments:

Post a Comment