Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trick

I lay lifeless, not a sound 
Tis the night filled with essence of silence.
The air breaths ice,
Frosting the floor below.
Elagance of snow flakes.
Drizzle over my covers. 
My shutters are bust with rust
Welcoming a long night of cold. 
I sink deeper and deeper, 
Piling blankets as a animal would burying it's self under ground.
I hear in the hall 
My clock call. 
Raining sounds of it's bells.
I ignore.
Creaks of the stairs
I could bare it's scares
I grow tighter in my cocoon.
Ahhh! Ahhh.
Shook the halls
Do my ears play tricks on me this night?
Let me sleep in this frost bite.
Ahhh!! Ahh! 
Go I say  away away!
Come a another day!
I toss to my back down
My eyes wide
My heart pounds like a drum
I can't breathe!
As a white face screams
Ahhh! Ahh! 
Pinning me down piercing it's cries!
Going black as a raven
I lay lifeless, not a sound 
Tis the night filled with essence of silence
The air breaths ice
Frosting the floor below.


No comments:

Post a Comment