Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cassandra ( continue of home)



Close your eyes,
count to 10.
Listen to the birds 
around you. 
Breathe the fresh air,
feel the gentle breeze.
Let it carry you away
to the meadows miles away.
Open your eyes,
flowers sway to and fro.
Glide your fingers
along them. 
Rise up look where you are,
a place where the stars 
meet the sun.

When I was little my mom used to say those words. For when I was ever afraid, lonely, or to lull me to sleep.  My mom, is the best person in my life. My best friend. In this town I've never had any friends. I have always been with my mom and no one else. School, I always sat alone at the lunch table. Sat in the back of the class so no one would notice me. My nerdy look and shyness always had the best of me. My look, I have straight brown hair that is always in a pony tail. Attached was my face with freckles and blue eyes with my square glasses. I always wear slacks or jeans with a sweater. This just shows how cool I am. I've rocked this look since I was 12. One wish I have always had is to find a friend. I mean I wasn't boy material.  My name is Cassandra. 

Picture:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Speak-nerdy-to-me-199616096

No comments:

Post a Comment