Thursday, April 10, 2014

Come Back to Me


Here's a song that has been on my heart latley before you read the piece look at the lyrics of this special song
I can usually drink you off my mind
I can normally push u out of my heart 
Tonight your memory burns like a fire
With every one it grows higher and higher
-Come Wake Me Up
Rascal Flatts


Help me!

I'm breathing in
I'm breathing out 
With arms wide open 
Facing the horizon
With the wind flowing on my face 
My feet fumble the gravel beneath 
Grasping the edge of the cliff
My eyes gaze to the setting sun 
Watching the moving pastels dance across the sky. 
I'm breathing in
In breathing out
My heart is sore and free
The pain of trying to forget you 
Hurts to much I love you 
Always have.
Now the winds have changed their direction 
Thinking if we were ever right
I love you so much it hurts 
It leaves busies on my heart.
I need you. I don't know what else to do
Hear my cry come back to me.

Picture: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Love-hurts-126989759

No comments:

Post a Comment