Sunday, April 20, 2014

Myself


Pit pat pit pat
raining tears fall
As well as mine
stream down my face.
The soreness of my heart
I feel it weakening me.
Where I am I
in this life?
Where Im I going?
What Im I doing?
This lonely road
continues on and on.
Nothing ending the bends and curves
The boulders and cracks along the way.
I've lost something that cant be replaced.
The other half of my heart.
Torn to pieces
This rain feels like a warm blanket.
A confort to help my heart.
It's all because of you.
breaking me into a puzzle 
with edges unfit to solve.
A scare never to be mended
left wide open to bleed.
Why have you done this?
How did I deserve such pain as this?
Stand and do nothing!
Watch me in peril!
Does it satisfy?
Does it quench?
Why are you doing this?
I gave everything yet it is not enough.
What more can I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment