Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Beauty




A vail of stars greets the night
Countless and bright 
My heart wishes it could soar, 
To you in your arms.
As we stare at the same moon,
I can't stop thinking about you.
I've been in the dark for countless years,
Again Again,
Alone and in the quiet shadow 
lurking through;
Empty hallways, with endless voices
keeping me company.
Until I met you.
With your eyes a flame grew and grew
Warming my lonely heart.
Lighting the lantern of my soul.
Glowing brighter and brighter.
With each passing day.


I was lost, for  now Im found.
Awaiting to see your loving face again.
Like a winter turning into spring.
You bring life again to my heart.

Lighting the lantern of my soul
Growing brighter and brighter.
Higher and Higher.
Till the flame kisses 
The stars above.
The beauty I love.







No comments:

Post a Comment