Sunday, September 7, 2014

Leave me 2










Sound the bugle



Let my enemy hear it



Let it vibrate through the earth 



Play it loud each and every note



I have given up



There is nothing more of me



I can't live in agony's constant cries



I can't love it has been drained and replaced with pain



Nothing left just an empty heart



I don't care what you do to me 



What more do I have for you to take?



I am finished there will be no tryumph 



No drums of victory



Just a bugle playing a tune of loss



As I lay on the cold snow just promise me one thing. 



Leave me here to die 



Can you hear me?



Leaving you in the dust



Don't you have any trust in me?


On my back I carry you home


Little one don't be afraid 


Open your eyes the cannons



Have gone, the war is over.



My dear rest in peace your little heart.



For you have more to come.



Sign,

 Yourself.











Picturehttp://www.deviantart.com/art/Battles-Long-Past-116172617

No comments:

Post a Comment